Telltale Games grew to become an industry leader in episodic delivery of narrative games, winning numerous accolades for its best-selling titles. Working with a small team of talented industry veterans, we will honor that tradition while also pushing the boundaries of the way players consume and experience interactive storytelling. We are seeking a skilled Senior Producer to help write the future story of Telltale, including for our upcoming sequel to The Wolf Among Us.
The Senior Producer will work closely with our senior staff to oversee production on our upcoming narrative titles. The core responsibilities include planning, scheduling, facilitating communication, and identifying risk. Ideal candidates will bring a proven record of success with nimble teams making ambitious games, ideally with focus on narrative or cinematic development.
The position is for full-time employment in our Corte Madera or Malibu office in California, and reports to our Director of Operations.
- Lead the production team to consistently deliver to the project schedule while identifying risks, new constraints, and dependencies before they impact the plan
- Partner with art, design, writing, programming and QA leads to establish, schedule, and track project work and milestones
- Contribute heavily to the overall development and refinement of our production process to increase studio efficiency and quality
- Communicate current state, as well as medium and long term development plans to all stakeholders and team members, as well as assist in predicting issues and troubleshooting
- Track and manage the dependencies and development process with internal and external partners
- Hire and manage a small team of production staff to assist as needed in development
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of the game budgets
- As a senior developer, assist the core leadership team in finding creative solutions to any issues that arise across all departments
- Must have 8 or more years experience as a Producer or Project Manager on a multi-platform game
- Ideal candidate has 4 or more years experience in a Senior leadership role within a production department
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- Proven skills in planning and delivering to market a multi-platform game that included production over a multi-year development cycle
- Experience creating a schedule and monitoring the progress of all departmental milestones and individuals tasks, including use of JIRA, Google Suite and other management tools
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement studio-wide production process working with the specific needs of the team and game
- Ideal candidate will have experience working with writers, designers, and cinematographers for a narrative focused games
- Self-motivated and diligent, with established habits for tracking one’s own tasks and seeking out answers when needed
- Receptive to the iterative nature of games design with a willingness to participate in many areas of game development
- Must have strong communication skills and a positive and professional attitude
Candidates must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the United States.
LCG Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.