Job Title: HR Generalist / Office Manager
Telltale Games grew to become an industry leader in episodic delivery of narrative games, winning numerous accolades for its best-selling titles. Working with a small team of talented industry veterans, we will honor that tradition while also pushing the boundaries of the way players consume and experience interactive storytelling. We are seeking a skilled HR Generalist / Office Manager to help write the future story of Telltale.
The HR Generalist / Office Manager will work closely with our operations and senior staff to manage all HR and administrative related tasks. The core responsibilities include ensuring smooth office operations, owning the onboarding process, assisting with recruiting, supporting the CEO, CFO and Director of Operations with administrative responsibilities, and supporting employees directly. Ideal candidates will bring a proven record of success in the areas of office management, executive support, and HR coordination.
The position is for full-time employment in our Malibu or Corte Madera offices in California, and reports to our Chief Financial Officer.
- Be the first point of contact for employees with HR issues / questions.
- Assist with recruiting process including pre-screening, scheduling interviews, posting job descriptions, coordinating with recruiting firms and maintaining internal records.
- Ensure all onboarding elements for new hires are handled in a timely manner, both elements handled directly and by following up with others to ensure their tasks are completed.
- Support managers with performance review prep, reviews and understanding policies.
- Alert employees to key company dates including holidays and company meetings.
- Manage employee benefit programs including health insurance, sick leave, vacation and PTO policies.
- Oversee daily operations of office and facilities needs including equipment and supply orders, liaising with landlord, arranging visitors, handling mail and deliveries, etc.
- Book meetings for CEO and other executives.
- Arrange travel and lodging for corporate events.
- Assist in company event planning.
- Contribute to the overall well-being of employees and office health.
- General operational duties as requested.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
- Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task effectively.
- Resourceful and proactive.
- Successfully work in an autonomous/collaborative/minimal supervision/high touch environment.
- Demonstrable discretion and adherence to confidentiality.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Candidates must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the United States.
LCG Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.