Telltale Games grew to become an industry leader in episodic delivery of narrative games, winning numerous accolades for its best-selling titles. Working with a small team of talented industry veterans, we will honor that tradition while also pushing the boundaries of the way players consume and experience interactive storytelling. We are seeking a skilled Sr. Producer to help write the future story of Telltale.
The Sr. Producer will work closely with our senior staff to oversee production on our upcoming titles. The core responsibilities include planning, scheduling, facilitating communication, and identifying risk. Ideal candidates will bring a proven record of success with internal and external teams making ambitious games, ideally with focus on narrative or cinematic development.
The position is for full-time employment in our Malibu office in California, and reports to our Director of Operations.
- Lead the team to consistently deliver to the project schedule while identifying risks, new constraints, and dependencies before they impact the plan.
- Work closely with external development teams reviewing milestone plans, approving developer deliverables and ensuring adherence to publishing requirements.
- Partner with programming, QA and release teams on back catalogue initiatives and ports.
- Communicate current state, as well as medium and long term development plans to all stakeholders and team members, as well as assist in predicting issues and troubleshooting.
- Act as liaison to IP licensors with respect to requirements, approvals and other partnership management.
- Contribute heavily to the overall development and refinement of our production process to increase studio efficiency and quality.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of the game budgets.
- Light travel may be required.
- Must have 8 or more years of experience as a Producer or Project Manager on a multi-platform game including current and/or next gen console.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
- Experience managing both external and internal development teams.
- Experience creating a schedule and monitoring the progress of all departmental milestones and individual tasks, including use of JIRA, Google Suite and other management tools.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement studio-wide production process working with the specific needs of the team and game.
- Self-motivated and diligent, with established habits for tracking one’s own tasks and seeking out answers when needed.
- Skilled at managing multiple projects in different phases of development and different levels of complexity simultaneously.
- Receptive to the iterative nature of games design with a willingness to participate in many areas of game development.
- Must have strong communication skills and a positive and professional attitude.
Candidates must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the United States.
LCG Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.